What better family wintertime activity is there than building a snow fortress, making snow people or just creating some cool snow art? To that end and purely out of self-interest, we enthusiastically call upon you to provide us with a pageant of comely frosty snowfolk specimens. Announcing Coriander’s Snowfolk* building contest. All February, we are inviting all you snow sculptors, novices and professionals, to post pictures of your or your family’s snow creations on one of our store’s Facebook event pages (links below)
* It doesn’t have to be a snowperson; all snowsculptures are eligible.
1. From February 1st – 28th, submit a photo of you snowsculpture to one of our store Facebook event pages. Entries must have a piece title and the first name(s) of the individual(s) who put it together.
2. Deadline for submissions is February 28th at 11:59 pm.
3. Each original snow sculpture submitted is one entry into our draw. Multiple individual sculpture submissions equals one entry per submission. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
4. Each entry is assigned a number for the draw.
5. Two winners (one from each store FB event page) will be selected by random draw at the beginning of March.
6. Each winner will receive a basket of family fun-inspired goodies worth $250.
7. Winners must agree to their first name being published along with their photo at time of prize award. Otherwise, this entry is discarded and another winner is drawn.